Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Day 28

Day 28, hard to believe I've been painting, photoshop editing, blogging and posting each and every day. It has made me quicker at cutting to the chase with a painting. Why am I painting THIS painting is a question I like to ask myself at the beginning of each effort. This one, besides being purple as I paint my way around the color wheel, was about the great shadow shape and the negative space between the plant and the wall. Check out Leslie Saeta's blog to see what we've been up to. Amazing dedication to the challenge!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Anne, Great composition and such clean values on this one. This challenge is really challenging! Best, Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great composition and wonderful colors! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! I think you earned most improved! Love the

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very dramatic shadow! Strong painting, Anne.

    ReplyDelete