Thursday, January 30, 2014

Mission accomplished! Day 30 of January Challenge

Mission, um, I mean challenge, accomplished!  I've been painting every day, one day inspired by a master painter, the next day an abstract inspired by that painters palette.  This 30 day challenge, which ends today with an abstract painting inspired by Richard Diebenkorn, has been such a commitment by so many artists. It's humbling to be in such company, and now I'm looking forward to visiting blogs and getting ready for the next chapter and personal challenge. More on that tomorrow!


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Anne. I really enjoyed all your posts during the past 30 days and love this final one. Can't wait to see where you go next.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Fay! I appreciate your stopping by...I have lots of ideas of what will come next, larger I am certain!

      Delete