Friday, June 23, 2017

Art of The Ocean State

Very pleased to tell you that my painting Quiet Morning can be seen at the Wickford Art Association exhibit- Art of the Ocean StateWickford Art Association is a wonderful gallery with a full range of classes and exhibits. 


I painted this plein air from a little park on Washington Street in Newport. It's a shady park til lunchtime at this time of year, which was particularly nice as the day was very hot.
I'm in NH this weekend and will miss the opening but send a big thank you to WAA and my fellow artists who are also exhibiting.

3 comments:

  1. A masterful job of using blues. The abstracted water is awesome, Anne. You must be pleased at your progress since the workshop. Your own viewpoint definitely becoming consistent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Julie! I appreciate your thoughts on this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your work and how it's a narrative of your life. Just subscribed to your blog.

    ReplyDelete