Monday, May 13, 2019

After the Rain and a little update

The same but not the same.
Yes, this is the same image that was in my last post....except that I tweaked it here and there. I had brought what I thought was the finished canvas in our main living area so that I could look at it under different lighting. I started to see some things, areas that could have bolder color- back to the easel.


I felt good enough about the finished painting to enter it into a national juried show. Now I'm waiting. I'll let you know!

2 comments:

  1. I agree - it's a definite winner and you do not have to have a judge tell you a
    that at your level. But good luck anyway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Julie! I am very happy with the painting AND it would be nice to get into the show!

      Delete