Monday, May 31, 2010

Mill Street Morning


Finally got organized to paint plein air today! All my painting paraphenalia loaded in the car. What a beatiful morning in Newport. Ended up here, on Mill Street, looking at 2 new shops The Newport Tower Museum and The Mill Street Garden Shop. Good luck to both of these new businesses!This building housed the Red Cross offices for many years. Me, I'm just happy to be outside and painting. Lots of friendly visitors to our town stopping by for a look and a chat.

3 comments:

  1. Ann,
    Didn't read the title, but know exactly where this was done! I too got outside for the first time in a long time this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pinks in here! Looks like you had a lovely day and chose a lovely spot. Your results are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting my blog. Its so great to paint outside and take everything in!

    ReplyDelete