Monday, December 31, 2018

An Abstract New Years Eve




A new year will soon be here and it gives me pause to reflect. What can I let go of that no longer serves me? What can I reach for that once seemed impossible? Who will I keep close? What lessons and experiences are out there for all of us? Love more, accept myself and others and really live each day in gratitude are a few of my resolutions for 2019.
I will be promoting my memoir Into the Light and talking about that process here. As I navigate into unknown waters I feel a little like this abstract painting- emotional, fully present and with a sense of anticipation. Lots of freedom and flexibility to interpret meaning and value. 
I want to thank all of my friends and family, art patrons, followers and readers of my blog, FB art page, and Instagram for a wonderful year. I appreciate your looking and all of your comments. What a wonderful way to make this huge world intimate; I'm so grateful to be a part of it. Happy New Year to you all!

1 comment: