Sunday, June 30, 2019

Spring Mix


I’d love to get some mastery over this new I pad of mine, but I’m impatient and want instant success. I need to remind myself that in all things there is a learning curve and I just need to relax and not be so hard on myself.
All the artists I know are self critical and I want to look at the positive aspect of that. Without striving to be better, to want the next level of understanding color, or even to see on a deeper level- without these things I am satisfied with “good enough”.
It’s not the same as being a perfectionist, but it will surely lead to artistic growth if I push myself out of my comfort zone.




5x7 on panel


My inspiration
Painted while gallery sitting at Spring Bull Gallery






1 comment:

  1. Beautiful painting with gorgeous color.
    I understand totally about the ipad but have to choose what best takes up my time. Maybe... one day.

    ReplyDelete