Friday, January 4, 2013

Three Quarters

Day 3 of the 30 day challenge. Still exploring the apple.Mixing paint and applying it thicker;laying down one stroke at a time. It is quite a commitment yes?I'm hoping I can paint a few on Saturday and have a bit of breathing room. I have a day job too- Physical Therapy home care; I see people who aren't quite ready for outpatient or maybe live in a nursing home. Thanks for the challenge Leslie Saeta!
$100 includes shipping, just email me at: annewinthropcordin@gmail.com

7 comments:

  1. This is so strong, Anne! It grabbed me out of the whole array of paintings on Leslie's site! Good for you! I know about the whole 'time' thing. So keep it simple, and do stock up for days when it's just impossible to get to it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work, Anne. I love the apple series. Keep up the great work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This painting is STRONG and delicious. Simple elegance. You totally nailed this. This is quite a challenge isn't is? I am excited to be a part of it and meet new , interesting painters like YOU

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your encouraging comments. It wouldn't be a challenge if it wasn't somewhat, umm, challenging. Let's keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice painting. Great perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, I wanted it up close and personal!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic, Anne. I love these small pieces.

    ReplyDelete